Space, Stars and Planets.
Steve Massey. Young Reed. New Holland Publishers.
the Sun a planet or a star? How long is a day on Venus? Can a planet be made of
gas? How big is the Milky Way? This book answers these questions and more. It
- full colour photographs
- diagrams explaining patterns and structures in the universe.
- text full of interesting facts.
- activities to test your knowledge
- a glossary to explain new words
- an index
- a list of other books and web sites where you can find out more