Best Bush, Coast and Village Walks of South-East Tasmania
By Ingrid Roberts
South-East Tasmania is one of Australia’s most beautiful regions, with its stunning scenery and iconic walking tracks. This guide contains a diverse range of walks, including strolls around historic villages, hikes through pristine bushland and rambles along sparkling, unspoiled beaches.
– 40 fascinating walks of various lengths.
– Coverage includes Bicheno, Swansea, Maria Island, Bruny Island, Ross and Richmond.
– Comprehensive colour maps.
– Summary table of walks.
– Information about history and environment.
– Over 200 colour photographs.