Mornington Peninsula Info Map
The long awaited 2nd edition of Meridian Maps Mornington Peninsula Info Map is finally here. With many new improvements this is the one and only map of the entire Mornington Peninsula. Large enough to show the peninsula in detail this map will be a feature on any wall.
This giant wall map of the Mornington Peninsula is now available. Highlighting its great diversity and listing its many attractions in intricate detail, this new edition has many new features:
- Enlarged area now including western Phillip Island and North Arm of Western Port
- Postcode numbers and boundaries
- Detailed relief of peninsula’s hills and valleys
- Up to date road network and subdivisions
- Fully revised list of tourist attractions, wineries, and local produce farms and tables of contacts
- All parks, golf courses, recreation reserves updated
- New Walking and Riding paths
- New Hydrographic symbology to identify buoys, channels and other water navigation aids
- Mapped at 1:50,000 for maximum detail
- Huge 850mm (h) x 1135mm (w) Wall Size
This map is an invaluable tool for businesses, tourist operators, holiday makers and those who live and play on the peninsula and its bays. A range of uses for the map include:
The Mornington Peninsula Info Map has the peninsula covered.