Jackie French's Guide to Companion Planting
Companion planting works - but only when you know why.
This book is the result of 40 years of studying
gardens, orchards and the bush; of Jackie French experimenting and testing what
lore works and what doesn't.
The result is a plan for gardens
- that are unconventional and wild, untidy even, but
- without a need for pesticides and herbicides
- where plants are companions for each other and for
the other species of the earth
Completely revised and updated this edition is:
- More than double the extent of the 1st edition
- Full colour, now with some 100 photographs
- Separate chapters on companion planting for Fruit,
Vegetables, Flowers, the Lawn, and Soil Fertility
- In its 7th printing, with more than 25 000 copies in
print, this inspirational guide is set to be most gardeners' companion for life.