Fraser Island - HEMA Maps
The Great island of sand
A map of Fraser Island (1:130,000) that is the ideal off-road navigation tool to discovering the world's largest sand island.
Included are detailed inset maps of Orchid Beach, Cathedral Beach, Happy Valley, Kingfisher Bay, Eurong and Second Valley, Rainbow Beach to Inskip Point and Central Station.
On the opposite side is information on everything related to taking on Fraser, including sand driving, dingoes, things to do, permits, island access, Fraser Island Great Walk, water transport options, attractions, when and where to visit, as well as accommodation and information listings.
- Scale 1:130,000
- Edition 7 (2013)
- Australian Map Grid.
- Detailed facility symbols.
- Detailed activity symbols.
- Scenic Drives Highlighted.
- Major andamp; minor distances.
- Barge andamp; access information.
- Great Walk Route
- Resort enlargement insets.
- Tourist information andamp; text.
- Excellent colour photography.
- Accommodation listing.
- Tours andamp; transport contacts.
- GPS plotted tracks.