Over 40 Fantastic Walks
Best Walks of the Shoalhaven
From the authors of Australias favourite bush camping and 4WD guides comes a striking review of the High Country’s most aesthetic and historic huts.
Lavishly illustrated with beautiful full-colour photographs, High Country Huts is a nostalgic collection of abandoned mountain homesteads, shearers huts, travellers shelters and many other lonely structures.
- The text portrays a short history of each hut along with many fascinating accompanying stories.
- This second edition of the Best Walks of the Shoalhaven introduces the best walks for visitors and residents alike, ranging from leisurely beach-side strolls to the more rugged tracks deep in the bush.
- Detailed descriptions and maps help the reader explore the regions parks, bushland, rivers, coasts and most interesting urban areas.
- As with previous titles in the series, the book is richly illustrated with over 150 full- colour photographs and dozens of detailed maps.
- A summary table of walks indicating distances, facilities and highlights is included to help the reader find exactly the right walk for the occasion.
- Walking chapters: Around Nowra, Around Kangaroo Valley, Jervis Bay, Around Ulladulla and Further Afield.